Charlotte Property Maintenance
Clear-View, Inc. provides property maintenance in Charlotte, Wilmington and the surrounding areas for commercial companies throughout North Carolina and residential customers.
Commercial Services – Includes but not limited to:
- Light Bulb Service (Monthly / Quarterly / Semi-Annual)
- Plumbing Services
- Minor Electrical Issues (Ballast / Replacing Outlets and Switches)
- Window / Glass Replacement
- Renovation / Upfits
- Lock Repair / Locksmith Services
- Gutter Cleaning / Repair Services
- Lawn Maintenance
- Parking Lot Repairs / Maintenance (Includes Sink Holes)
- Window Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Snow / Ice Removal
- Moving Service (Office Furniture, Equipment & Specialty Moving)
- Any Services Listed on this Web-Site
- Emergency Services (Any Type / Any Item Listed Above)
Commercial customers in Charlotte searching for property maintenance contact us as needed for repairs to their property. Our management services are provided for customers such as banks, medical facilities and property management groups. Our response time is second to none and our rates are reasonable and usually much cheaper than sending a plumbing company or an electrician to make a minor repair. We can provide commercial references for all of the services listed above, please do not hesitate to ask.
Residentially, we began offering repair services to our residential customers since the need for quality property management has increased over the past several years. It is less expensive to have us repair a toilet that simply needs adjusting or a new flush valve than it is to have a plumber come out and complete such a simple repair. This is a great service for single parents whom are too busy to make these repairs and still work and get the kids where they need to be. It is also a great service for elderly couples that are on a fixed income and may be to a point in their life when they are no table to complete these task anymore. We can provide residential references for any of the services listed above please do not hesitate to ask if you live in Charlotte, Belmont or the surrounding areas.