Asphalt is made of rock, stone or gravel mixed with a binder. Unsealed asphalt is exposed to traffic loads, weather, and natural degradation. Sealcoating extends the life of asphalt driveways, roadways, and parking lots.
- Provides an extra layer of protection against water, oils, pressure, UV light, and heat.
- Saves money in the long run by reducing repair costs.
- Increase the rate at which ice and snow melt on your pavement.
- It helps to protect your asphalt from oxidation, oil, and chemical spills.
- It helps to protect against water penetration from snow, frost, and rain.
- Enhances the curb appeal of your property.
- Reduces the chance of getting a pothole.
- It provides a beautiful dark black surface that goes great with green grass and shrubbery for excellent curb appeal.
Note: Clear-View Engineers recommend sealcoating about every two to three years depending on the climate and traffic load.